Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Are you in the groove yet?

Just like when you are in school, it is helpful to keep a schedule when you are home. I just found this fun site for families with things to do to keep you learning interesting things both on and off line. It is called Wide Open School. There are activities for students in many different grade levels - including life skills.  My favorite section of this is called Daily Schedule.






I also found this cute video from Mo Willems about one of his newer Elephant and Piggie books called I Really Like Slop! I think you'll love the video, but DON'T TRY IT AT HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our first full week is done!

You survived your first full week! Take a well deserved break and do something fun. Do you love drawing and telling stories?  So does Jarr...